Project Name: Hike With Me
Project: Wireframing User Flow for an App
Client: Hike With Me
Project’s problem and context:
I was hired to create a user flow for a new outdoors app called “Hike with Me”. Their team has completed their research and it is important to them that the app flows in a logical order. The flow had to be designed with the users in mind, but also work to meet their business goals. Here is the information they shared with me:
App Description: Hike with Me is an app for scheduling a hike with others.
Client business goals:
- Create healthier communities and more active individuals by giving people an easy way to schedule a hike.
- Increase the number of hikes users go on
- Increase the number of app downloads
I was given two personas to work with to ensure that the app could meet both of their needs:
I used card sorting to then create a user flow for the app.
Using the user flow I wireframed the app to include all the following features as requested by the client:
- Onboarding (Signup or Login)
- Scheduling a Hike
- Completing a Hike
- Rating a Hike
- Creating User experiences
- Card sorting
- Product design